Simple to use and delivers minimal friction with superior long-lasting durability in all-weather conditions.
FORMULATED TO BE THE LAST CHAIN LUBE AND DRIVETRAIN CLEANER YOU WILL EVER NEED. TO MAINTAIN AND CLEAN BY WIPING YOUR CHAIN AND CHAINRINGS IN-BETWEEN RIDES - WHEN APPLIED PROPERLY SCC SLICK DOES NOT GUNK UP OR ATTRACT DIRT & DEBRIS
SCC SLICK was outperforms the rest by floating contamination out of your chain and thus allowing its lubricating properties to penetrate deep into its micro crevices. After the initial application, simply wipe your chain thoroughly and aggressively with an absorbent rag or microfiber cloth (NO DEGREASER REQUIRED!). When you're done your chain should look clean with a slight sheen. As you ride your chain's rollers will stay "slick" preventing the costly wear to your chain-rings and cassette. Overtime SCC SLICK will continue to both clean and lubricate your chain leading better longevity and performance.
- A Smoother Functioning Drivetrain- Enhanced chain performance that increases with every ride
- Silent and Responsive shifting
- Lube Less - Extended intervals between re-application (typically 3x - 5x longer than other chain lubrication / chain coating products)
- Clean Less Frequently and in Less Time - SCC SLICK's cleaning and lubricating properties actively remove contamination from your chain requiring only quick, periodic wipe-downs between rides. Deep cleanings go faster with minimal use of harsh drivetrain cleaners and degreasers
- Minimized buildup on chain rings, cassette, and derailleur pulleys
- SCC SLICK contains 4 main elements:
- A high-quality synthetic lubricant with a special additive that has a bonding, chemical affinity for metal (think of it like a chemical magnet). The lube stays slick, and on the chain where you need it.
- A Penetrant capable of reaching into millionth-inch spaces
- A Detergent that floats away contaminants trapped in the micro-crevises of the chain while your ride and brings them to the surface
- A Dispersant that prevents re-adherence new contaminants into the inner workings of the chain. This makes cleaning as easy as wiping the chain as opposed to the time-consuming and dirty practices of using heavy chemicals and degreasers
How to Clean & Apply: